Houston & the International Quilt Festival Tour 2018
Details for our 2018 Houston tour will be published online soon. Please contact us to register your interest.
In association with The Quilters' Guild, we are once again delighted to offer this most enjoyable programme to Houston, Texas.
With seven nights staying in downtown Houston, this is an excellent opportunity to see all that America’s fourth largest city has to offer.
Houston has great opportunities for dining - choose from Tex-Mex, BBQ, and international cuisines - as well as being home to a respected and energetic arts scene, bringing you theatre, museums and art galleries. Given that it also enjoys a powerhouse position at the forefront of the oil industry and space travel, Houston really does have the lot!
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or, for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
Our ATOL number is ATOL 6545. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
Request a Call Back / Email
Land only (no flights or airport transfer):
Tour Price: TBC
London Heathrow Departure:
Tour Price: TBC
Discount available for members of the Quilters Guild of the British Isles: £75.00
Single Room Supplement: £TBC
Prices shown are per person, based on 2 guests sharing a twin/double room.
Prices are subject to change until a payment has been made.
Prices are updated regularly to reflect the increases in airline costs.
Will be taken early 2018
- Return British Airways flight to Houston
- An ECT tour manager
- Seven nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Downtown (or similar)
- Airport transfers and excursion transportation
- International Quilt Festival Full Show Pass, covering entrance for all four days plus preview night
- City tour of Houston with local guide
- Entrance to Moody Gardens and Houston Space Center
- Any workshops/lectures booked at the International Quilt Festival
- Gratuities for your tour guide, coach driver, local guides and coach driver
- Travel insurance