Houston & the International Quilt Festival Tour 2017
Please contact the office on +44 (0)1225 333 747 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our 2017 tour, for late bookings and current availability.
Details for our 2018 Houston tour will be published online soon. Please contact us to register your interest.
In association with The Quilters' Guild, we are once again delighted to offer this most enjoyable programme to Houston, Texas.
With seven nights staying in downtown Houston, this is an excellent opportunity to see all that America’s fourth largest city has to offer.
Houston has great opportunities for dining - choose from Tex-Mex, BBQ, and international cuisines - as well as being home to a respected and energetic arts scene, bringing you theatre, museums and art galleries. Given that it also enjoys a powerhouse position at the forefront of the oil industry and space travel, Houston really does have the lot!
Request a Call Back / Email
Land only (no flights or airport transfer):
Tour Price: £2,640.00*
London Heathrow Departure:
Tour Price: £3,110.00*
Discount available for members of the Quilters Guild of the British Isles: £75.00
Single Room Supplement: £525.00
Prices shown are per person, based on 2 guests sharing a twin/double room.
Prices are subject to change until a payment has been made.
Prices are updated regularly to reflect the increases in airline costs.
Full payment is now required on new bookings
- Return British Airways flight to Houston
- An ECT tour manager
- Seven nights’ bed and breakfast accommodation at the Crowne Plaza Downtown (or similar)
- Airport transfers and excursion transportation
- International Quilt Festival Full Show Pass, covering entrance for all four days plus preview night
- City tour of Houston with local guide
- Entrance to Moody Gardens and Houston Space Center
- Any workshops/lectures booked at the International Quilt Festival
- Gratuities for your tour guide, coach driver, local guides and coach driver
- Travel insurance