Gardens of Dublin Tour
Enjoy some of Dublin's finest gardens on this very scenic tour:
This tour includes a visit to "The Dublin's Garden Group", Ireland's most distinguished private gardens.
The tour also includes:
Dillon Garden, created by Helen Dillon, is a garden considered to be one of the gems of the horticultural world.
Hunting Brook Garden, created by Jimi Blake (the noted Irish horticulturist) has a fiercely colourful and theatrically beautiful garden with large-scale planting combinations.
June Blakes Garden and Carmel Duignans Garden.
And don't forget to enjoy the delicious garden teas.....
Friday: Travel to Holyhead for the Fast Ferry crossing to Dublin. Evening at your leisure.
Saturday: After breakfast you will visitThe Dillon Garden, the grounds atRussborough House, Hunting Brookand June Blake’s Garden.
Sunday: Depart hotel after breakfast. Visiting Carmel Duignan’s garden before commencing your return journey.
*Price from: £219 based on 40 travelling / £229 based on 35 travelling / £255 based on 25 travelling
Request a Call Back / Email
- Entrances to all gardens/grounds listed above.
- Bed and breakfast at The Plaza Hotel Tallaght (or similar) based on sharing a twin room.
- Executive coach travel with AATGI Approved Tour Guide.
- Irish Ferries Fast Ferry Crossing from Holyhead to Dublin.
- Single room supplement of £19 per person per night.
- Travel insurance