Fleuramour Crystal & Flowers
When it comes to spectacular floral exhibitions, Rekad and Fleur Creatif certainly know what they are doing.
The team behind Fleuramour Passion for Flowers and Fleuramour Winter Moments are now adding another event to their must-see Belgian portfolio: Fleuramour Crystal & Flowers.
Taking place at the imposing Val Saint-Lambert Castle in Seraing, the event brings together cutting edge floral artistry with exquisite mouth blown crystal.
The castle has been home to Belgian crystal glassware manufacturer Val Saint-Lambert for nearly 200 years. Known around the world for its exceptionally clear, mouth-blown crystal, the Company is the official glassware supplier to King Albert II.
You can expect demonstrations, workshops and show-stopping crystal and floral displays by internationally-renowned designers.
Local pick up
Travel to your hotel (comfort stops along the way)
Evening at leisure
Transfer to Crystals & Flowers event - all day
Evening at leisure
Depart your hotel
Free time in a location of you choice eg. Bruges on way home
Originally inaugurated by Abbot de Harlez in 1756 on the site of a 13th century Cistercian abbey, the castle has been home to Belgian crystal glassware manufacturer Val Saint-Lambert for nearly 200 years. Known around the world for its exceptionally clear, mouth blown crystal, the Company is the official glassware supplier to King Albert II.
During the event you can attend a spectacular glass blowing demonstration. Admire this exceptional process from the beginning to the (unique) end product. This show lasts 45 minutes.
What to expect, in the words of the Fleur Creatif team:
- Spring fever will come to you immediately upon arrival at the castle of Val Saint Lambert. You will be greeted by a colorful hedge of tulips (the newest of their kind!)
- Everywhere you go (the castle, the abbey, the garden, ...) you will see an enchanting floral splendor thanks to the work of local and foreign flower stylists.
- Give your eyes a treat with the sparkling crystal, purely in its simplicity or in combination with floral creations.
- Walk under a tunnel of flowers: a unique experience that is offered to you by the young Belgian Sören Van Laer.
- Do not forget to look up at the abbey, to the majestic floral chandeliers of the Italian Angelica Lacarbonara.
- Be surprised by the creative fantasies of the Fleur Creative Team.
- Discover what the Walloon Chantal Post in her own region shakes, with the Fleur @ Home Team.
- Get acquainted with the talents of tomorrow: the students of the Liège University of Applied Sciences La Reid.
- Admire various floral dresses and the phenomenon 'land art': floral art in nature.
- and so much more…
You might also be interested in the following tours
Request a Call Back / Email
Prices for coach groups of 25+:
£279.00 per person with 40 passengers
£295.00 per person with 35 passengers
£319.00 per person with 30 passengers
£340.00 per person with 25 passengers
£60.00 per person
Evening meal supplement:
£25.00 per person for three courses (on days 1 & 2)
£60.00 per person (deadline to be agreed with group organisers)
- Executive coach travel
- Channel crossing
- 2 nights B&B accommodation
- Entrance to Crystals & Flowers event
- Exclusive private demo by Fleur Creaatif and a glass of prosecco
- ECT Tour Manager