Christmas in the Netherlands
Experience two stunning Christmas markets in the Netherlands, followed by time in beautiful Bruges.
Choose two from:
Held in the municipal cave, is said to be the biggest, oldest and most visited underground Christmas market in Europe. Up to 50 shops set up their stalls in the richly decorated galleries and there are plenty of cosy restaurants and cafes where tired shoppers can treat themselves to a delicious mug of hot chocolate.
Set on the banks of the river and boasting streets lined with pretty, half-timbered buildings, Monschau is the perfect setting for a traditional Christmas market.
Nestled between the beautiful cathedral and the historic town hall, Aachen's Christmas market provides a truly festive flavour. The stalls offer everything from unique traditional gifts to stylish luxury items and, of course, plenty of Printenmann gingerbread.
With its tangle of winding, cobbled streets and romantic canals, Bruges is a city to explore on foot. If you have the energy, make time to climb the 366 steps to the top of the Belfry to see the city from above or, alternatively, visit one of the many museums such as Groeningemuseum, famous for its collection of Flemish Primitive and Renaissance works.
Stay at the NH Geldrop
The NH Geldrop hotel is in a scenic setting, next to beautiful Dutch heathlands that are great for hiking and biking. It’s close to the popular city of Eindhoven too. And with a major highway on the doorstep, getting around is easy.
- next to Strabrechtse Heide, a 1500-acre nature reserve popular with walkers, joggers and cyclists
- 10-minute drive from Eindhoven
- near the highway A67, the main route from Germany to Eindhoven
131 spacious rooms on 6 floors. Style-wise they’re basic but comfortable, with thoughtful extras like tea and coffee-making facilities.
- a choice of Standard and Family Rooms
- connecting rooms available – ideal for families and groups
- a choice of pillows, and tea and coffee-making facilities
Relaxation plays an important part at the NH Geldrop hotel and there are a great range of leisure facilities. There is also a suite of meeting rooms, and a comfortable restaurant and bar.
- swimming pool, gym, squash court, and bike hire available
- 27 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight
- restaurant serving French cuisine
Request a Call Back / Email
This tour is for groups of 25+ traveling by coach
Prices are based on two sharing a twin/double room
£225.00 per person, with 40 passengers
£240.00 per person with 35 passengers
£259.00 per person with 30 passengers
£289.00 per person with 25 passengers
Single Supplement: £25.00 per night
- Visits to two Christmas Markets
- Two nights B&B accommodation
- One group evening meal
- Executive coach travel and channel crossing
- Visit to Bruges
- An ECT Travel tour manager
- Entrances fees to the markets