5 reasons to visit the European Patchwork Meeting
The 2019 edition of the European Patchwork Meeting is only weeks away. We asked one of its biggest fans, our Tour Manager Adge Secker, to give us five reasons why this festival should be on everyone’s bucket list.
1. It’s the largest patchwork show in Europe and takes place in the area where the Amish movement started, so you can combine patchwork with history.
2. The exhibitions are spread across four villages of the Val d’Argent – or the Silver Valley – so you travel through beautiful countryside as you move between exhibition sites.
3. You stay in the beautiful city of Colmar with its extraordinary cathedral and picturesque quarter, La Petite Venise.
4. You get to spend three days with like-minded people who love everything about quilting.
5. You have the chance to have dinner with me!
There’s still time to join our 2019 programme. Find out more here