About ECT Travel
Let ECT Travel allow you to focus on what really matters: time spent with friends, exploring new places and seeking out memorable experiences.
Based in the beautiful city of Bath, ECT Travel is proud to have been providing inspiring travel by coach and air since 1993. We are continually expanding and adapting our tour programmes to keep pace with changing tastes and travel interests and our flexible approach means that we are able to create both ready to book and bespoke itineraries for groups, individuals, couples and families.
New tours…new destinations
As well as continuing to offer our ever-popular range of European and UK tours and designing bespoke tour programmes for colleges, clubs, and special interest groups, we also have a new range of specialist floral and textile tours to exciting worldwide destinations including Canada, Houston, India and Barbados.
Successful partnerships and associations
In a competitive market, we have not just survived, but thrived, building strong partnerships and associations over the years with organisations such as The National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies (NAFAS), Plant Heritage and The Quilters' Guild.
Our benchmark of service is quality and care
We believe that the key to ECT’s success is our customised approach and our commitment to excellence in customer care and client satisfaction.
The many repeat travellers testify to our exemplary service and our track record shows that our tours consistently meet - and often exceed - their expectations.
Why can you trust the service of ECT Travel?
- Our long, proven track record of organising successful group tours
- Our experienced team of group travel professionals
- Our excellent negotiating skills that ensure value for money and high quality
- Our high rated customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Our outstanding ethos of ‘Quality with Care’ with individual attention to detail
Be assured by ECT Travel because...
- We offer crisis management certification and support. Staff at ECT take part in an ongoing programme of ‘Code Red’ training. In the event of any unforeseen incident occurring, all ECT employees are ready to respond in a professional manner to the needs of our customers and their relatives.
- We have a committed team of multi-lingual group travel professionals who are dedicated to providing an efficient and personal service to each and every ECT customer.
You may like to learn that...
We comply with all necessary travel legislation as required by the UK Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. We operate a Trust Account for our groups travelling by coach, which ‘ring-fences’ their payments until tour departure. This means that, in the unlikely event of our financial failure, the Trustees of the Trust Account can authorise the full reimbursement of customers’ payments whose tours are affected, or have not yet departed.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or, for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate Our ATOL number is ATOL 6545. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
For the further reassurance of our customers, we operate a 24 hour 'Code Red' emergency contact number for the duration of any tour. We also regularly train our staff in the management of emergencies and retain a specialist consultancy to advise us in the event of an on-tour incident.